Solar powered tyre pressure monitoring system.
Reduce Driving Risks
It was reported that an astonishing 75% of all running tyres in the UK are under-inflated and many fatal accidents were caused by blowouts. With a TPMS, drivers are warned of abnormal tyre conditions before it becomes dangerous.
Improve Fuel Economy
Today's tyre designs make visual inspection of under-infaled tyres very difficult. Very often, a 30% under-inflated tyre looks very much the same as a fully inflated one. A TPMS makes sure your tyre pressures are at the correct level. A 9 PSI drop in the pressure will cause approximately 4% increase in fuel consumption, and a 20% under-inflated tyre will give you apprximately 30% less lifetime use of the tyre.
- Reliable and easy to install
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Monitor has a solar panel which autamatically recharges the battery
- Automatic backlight
- Automatically wakes up when the vehicle starts moving
- Configurable high and low pressure warnings
- Configurable high temperature warnings
- Visible and audio alerts
- Selectable presure units PSI or BAR
- Selectable temperature units Centigrade or Farenheit
- Monitors up to 5 tyres maximum
- Displays pressure or temperatures of 4 tyres simultaneously
- Reliable cap sensors, easy to install
- Water resistant
- Replaceable sensor batteries
- Sensors transmit pressure and temperature data every 5 minutes
- Fast leakage alert
- Individually coded sensors
- Anti-theft design